Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Bastards and bitches

SCENE II. The Earl of Gloucester's castle.

Enter EDMUND, with a letter

EDMUND

Thou, nature, art my goddess; to thy law
My services are bound. Wherefore should I
Stand in the plague of custom, and permit
The curiosity of nations to deprive me,
For that I am some twelve or fourteen moon-shines
Lag of a brother? Why bastard? wherefore base?
When my dimensions are as well compact,
My mind as generous, and my shape as true,
As honest madam's issue? Why brand they us
With base? with baseness? bastardy? base, base?
Who, in the lusty stealth of nature, take
More composition and fierce quality
Than doth, within a dull, stale, tired bed,
Go to the creating a whole tribe of fops,
Got 'tween asleep and wake?


La série des malheurs du film KING LEAR continue… Jean-Luc Godard a été condamné par le tribunal de grande instance de Paris pour contrefaçon.

L'écrivain Viviane Forrester accuse le réalisateur d’avoir utilisé dans KING LEAR, un paragraphe de son livre sans en demander l’autorisation. Le tribunal a reconnu Jean-Luc Godard coupable de contrefaçon et conclu qu'il a porté atteinte aux droits moraux de la plaignante et aux droits patrimoniaux des éditions du Seuil. Le cinéaste ainsi que la société de production qui diffuse le film, Bodega Films, devront dédommager Vivane Forrester et sa maison d’édition en leur versant à chacun une somme de 5 000 euros.

Dick Cheney: Bastard

Dick Cheney is "Bastard of the Day"

Brown bastard is your only drink. --Shakescene

"Dick Cheney is so my Bitch," ~ Mandingo.

"Let us go away together, away from the anger and imperatives of men. There will be only the two of us, and we shall linger through long afternoons of sweet retirement. In the evenings I shall read to you while you work your cross-stitch in the firelight. And then we shall go to bed, our bed, my dearest girl." - from Sisters, by the bitch's bitch.

"I am sure Lynne Cheney would be beet red if snotty republican pseudo-Christians forund out she wrote a paen to sin and carpet munching. I am sure Jerry Falwell would love the novel though."

Was this review helpful to you? Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No. Yes. No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home