Saturday, November 11, 2006

Look homeward

With your drums and guns and drums and guns, hurroo, hurroo
I've worked with [Rumsfeld] three times in my life. I've been to each of his houses, in Chicago, Taos, Santa Fe, Santo Domingo, and Las Vegas. I'm very, very fond of him, but I'm crushed by his performance. Did he change, or were we wrong in the past? Or is it that he was never really challenged before? I don't know. He certainly fooled me. Kenneth Adelman via alicublog.
He seems not to have been invited to Mount Misery. (asslick @ nyt)

With your drums and guns and drums and guns, With your drums and guns and drums and guns, With your drums and guns and drums and guns, With your drums and guns and drums and guns, With your drums and guns and drums and guns, With your drums and guns and drums and guns, With your drums and guns and drums and guns, With your drums and guns and drums and guns, With your drums and guns and drums and guns, With your drums and guns and drums and guns and
Vice President Cheney's nine-acre place, Ballintober...is rambling and white...It is also unapproachable. "The last time I went up Fuller Road," Katie Edmonds, an agent at Meredith Real Estate, said, "S.U.V.'s came out of the woods at me.""She is grateful that the air space above the Cheneys' house is blocked." (asslick p. 2)
"I mean, the virtual world is a bit paradisal, isn't it?" explains Heaney. (via db)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home