Saturday, October 04, 2008

Question for the Candy Dates

From Federico Fellini, Interviews - which I'm reading at Kia's suggestion:

Q...you are one of the few directors in the world today who doesn't look at rushes. I think you are almost totally alone, and I think it is important to point out to everyone that this is the way you behave...

F: One never does what he wishes; he does what he can, so I am obliged to do what I can and I am conditioned to say that I am doing what I wish. If I go to see what I have done, I see only what I can do, so it distracts me. I prefer to go on like a blind man, following with the imagination of the picture to delude myself that I am going in this direction.

Q. for Messers McCain, Obama, O'Biden and O'Palin:
How does this sit with you as a modus operandi for your first term in the White House?
 

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Juke said...

Federico brought the love

10/05/2008 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home